Monday, September 28, 2009

Baker's Dozen


A piece by Valerio Vidali on Baker's Dozen

I'm totally in love with the website Baker's Dozen at the moment.  Baker's Dozen is a project by freelance illustrator and designer Amy Borrell of Melbourne, Australia.  Baker's Dozen sells the work of different "illustrators/designers/makers" (as Amy calls them) from around the world in limited editions of thirteen.  I first came across Baker's Dozen on my favorite design website, Design*Sponge, when Amy was a guest blogger there.  Amy has her own blogs as well:  All the Mountains and Tummy-Ache.  I like Amy's work, and I like all the work on Baker's Dozen- whimsical, sweet, simple, creative and fun is exactly what I've been gravitating towards lately.  Make sure to visit the site(s) and check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment