Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Note on Posts

When I first started writing The Art Caravan,  I said that I would post a Spotlight and a Quote everyday, Monday thru Friday, as well as posts in other categories periodically throughout the week.  However, saying I could and would do that was biting off more than I could chew!  I think that many posts a day, or a week, is my dream- is what I want to do, and what I would do if this blog was my full-time job and not something I do when I come home from working all day.  Obviously, I have not been able to post a Spotlight or Quote everyday, in fact I have not even been able to make a post everyday.  I apologize for not living up to my original claims, and am now revising them to say that my goal is to post at least once a day Monday thru Friday, designating certain days for certain types of posts, i.e. Monday's post will be Spotlight, Tuesday's Quotes, and so on.  I am also bringing in a guest blogger to write a post a week- but more on that later! :) Thank you for reading everything I have been writing so far, and leaving your comments.  I truly appreciate it!  ~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment